Please complete our application below. Any incomplete applications will not be considered for employment.
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting the manager with leasing Self-Storage units, collecting rent and maintaining the facility. Leasing Self-Storage units involves keeping the office open during the posted hours, answering the phone and showing units. Collecting rent from tenants involves accurately processing payments in the leasing office & over the phone. Maintaining the storage facility involves keeping the leasing office clean & neat as well as maintaining all vacant Self-Storage units in rent ready condition. This is a fun job with a wide variety of office & onsite duties working directly with the public.
– Full-Time Position
– 40 hours per week, including some weekends & holidays
– Hourly rate plus monthly bonus commission
– Full benefits after 90 days
– Paid Vacation (12 days per year) starting after 6 months
– Holiday pay starting immediately (7 days per year)
– Must be willing & able to clean the leasing office, walk the property, roll up storage doors and sweep units
– High School diploma or equivalent required
– Minimum age of 21 years old
-Must own Reliable Transportation
–Valid North Carolina Driver’s License
– Background check, Pre-Employment Drug Screen & Physical Required
The location will be at our American Flag Storage facilities in Fayetteville, NC.
Lampe Management Company does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.